Guardianship - Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I need permission from the court to spend money?

Yes, you must file a special form with the courts that requires their approval.  This form can be filed annually or as needed to meet expenses during the year.

2. How does the court protect a ward from having assets stolen?

The best defense is insuring that your guardian has a bond on them.  In addition, the court requires an accounting of all expenses and income.


Call Attorney Webb Today!

(866) 897-2219